Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Middle of the Week Musings.


Happy Hump Day! Grab a handful and let's enjoy the rest of the week!

I used to look so forward to the weekends. I could not wait for the weekends. It was a time when everyone was off of work, and I was able to spend time with those that I cared about. Now it is like another day.

Another weekend, just another day. All the days are blending into one. I get up everyday and wonder what day it is, for they all seem the same. What sets apart one day to the next, from Hump Day to the weekend. I used to count down the days, I used to wish them to hurry, and now it seems that every day is the same. They pass quickly at times, and at others they drag, but they all seem the same.

I wish I had a cook, and a maid.

I have realized that submissive women need a man. I know all you women libbers that it is NOT the way it is supposed to be. But since The Bastard's death I have realized that one of the biggest reasons it was, has been so hard is that the women in my house, meaning me and Diva have felt the loss so much more than most, because we need a man. Don't get me wrong, I have been a single mother most of my adult life in those regards and I know how to run a home, how to put structure into my life, and those of my children. But submissive women need a man. It is pretty simple when you look at it. No rocket science there. We thrive with the right men, we flourish and grow with the right man.

My mother groomed me from a very small age to be a 'wife', and I have applied that to being submissive. I need a man. I was groomed to be with a man. I don't need to "take" care of a man, I need a man for all the wonderful reasons a submissive woman needs a man. I don't need a man who needs to be taken care of like one of my children.

I need a good massage, one of those deep massages with oil and nice strong hands. I have a problem with my back and I need a massage. I over extended and need a massage.

I normally use middle of the week musings to talk about things that have happened during the week, and to point out to myself all the revelations that came to be in the previous week. So today I am going over in my head all the things that I have been thinking about.

Okay, not all of them. I can't give away some of my secrets, otherwise I wouldn't have any left for myself. Those dark secrets that you keep to yourself, and don't really want to share them with anyone, because they are special and we all need secrets.

The fields behind my house are coming down and that makes me sad. It means winter is close at hand.

I hate winter. I would rather be someplace warm during those cold Illinois winter months.

I need to quit smoking.

Time to put away my flip-flops and get out the winter shoes.

I hate shoes. I like the feeling of bare feet.

Did I mention how much I hate winter?

I hope you have a good rest of the week, and I hope you have something to look forward to on the weekend.

Oh well, as I always say,

Life goes on.........

No comments: