Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Middle of the Week Musings.





Happy Hump Day! 


It is that time of week again, two more days til Friday!

Have some fun!

Time for an update. I know I have been lazy busy lately, and haven't posted much about "life". I really didn't want to bore you all, nor did I want to pour out my heart and soul on these pages.

As most of you know, I passed the big anniversary date of the past year. And due to that past year, haven't kept up with postings/bloggings. Not that a lot happened this past year, but I finally made it to the year mark, and I have to say, thank goodness!

I for one am glad to put that year behind me. Now it is time to start living again, not that I stopped completely, but there were times it was pretty close. I had to adjust to being "single" again, and that was hard. And then I had to decide where I wanted my life to go, and how I wanted it to go. I decided a couple of months back, I was going to be the "crazy rambling cat woman, with no cats." But then Diva had to do and ruin that, by getting a cat, actually a baby kitty, but still a cat!

Although I have to say, the kitty is confined to her bedroom, and "that" end of the house, so I couldn't even claim that as my own. ~la sigh~ How could I be a crazy rambling cat woman now.

Yes, Diva and Slick still live with me. ~another la sigh~ And on Sunday Diva is going to be 21. The big 21~! Yay! I didn't say she was moving out, I just said she was turning 21. I think I will have that "child" forever. I really do. I mean, really, really, really do. She informed me that I had to make her a jello-cake, and had to have the family over, and had to do this and had to do that. Like I said, she is turning 21, but NO future plans on moving out. As a matter of fact, her boyfriend stays here most of the time too.

And you are probably wondering, why am I bitching, er stating that I am single. 

I have also learned how to be my own handyman. Not really, but that is why they have now created all those wonderful Youtube videos, for DYI's. Have I learned how to do all those DYI's? No, but the videos are interesting. I have managed to learn how to plumb your own toilet, hang up shelving units, fix screen doors, and a number of other handy, dandy home projects. I said I learned how, I didn't say I did it!

I actually thought about putting up an ad on Craigslist, for a handyman.

Wanted: Handyman/Alpha Male. I need some projects done around the house. I need some BIG projects and little projects. You must be able to work weekends and Holidays. Married men need not apply. Anyone under 45 need not apply.
Did I mention that I am looking for an alpha male?
Anyone looking for an easy lay, need not apply.
Anyone looking for a casual lay, need not apply.
Anyone looking for a one-night stand need not apply.

Did I mention that I am looking for an alpha male?
Must have your OWN tools.
You must know how to "fix" things.
And last but not least, did I mention that I am looking for an alpha male?

I said I was THINKING about it, I didn't say I was going to do it.

And guess what?

Life goes on........

No comments: