Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Middle of the Week Musings.


Happy Hump Day.

The middle of the week, a time for me to reflect on what has been going on this past week, a time to get excited for the weekend. I am trying to get excited for the weekend, but the schedules are all messed up and I have to get used to another one. I hate change in some ways. It throws me off balance and takes my structure away. I need more structure in my life, I need more balance in my life. I need more direction in my life. It feels like I am out there floundering around again. And it gives me panic attacks and ulcer attacks.

I have been back in my house for over a year now, and it still needs organized. I worked some on it tonight, and think I should put an ad up on Craigslist:

Free to good home.
A 21 year old Diva complete with boyfriend and a cat, and all kinds of junk stuff.
A 18 year old male with a cat, and all kinds of junk stuff.
All their friends that hang around, sleep on the couch and eat.


I think that pretty much says it all. After all it is all FREE!

I tried to make Diva go through all her clothes that are in the laundry room, and her response, "Well I don't want them all!" Well duh, I could tell that, some of them have been sitting there in baskets since we moved back. So I organized them tonight and told her they were either going in her room, or out the door. Think that will work?

And when I made dinner, spinach raviolis, they all looked at me like I had three heads. Forgive me please, that it did not have meat in it. I think I will tell them I have went Vegan and see their reactions.

I need a vacation. A long over-due vacation. Someplace where the younger generation will not find me.

I need a maid.

I need a new frame of mind I guess.

I wonder what would happen if I put an ad up on Craigslist that said;

HELP!!!!


Life goes on........





2 comments:

Storm said...

Lol, a craigslist ad that said "help" would probably get more takers than the "free to good home" one...I have offered eight and two year old boys as "free to good home," but had no takers. Maybe it's the whole "good home" bit?
Or perhaps offering a small monetary reward would be more successful?

Laurie said...

I don't think that even a monetary reward would take on my "brood"!! *laughs* I think I am stuck with them and all that entails! Yikes!