Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Middle of the Week Musings.



Happy Hump Day! Get your mind out of the gutters!! This is not about "doing it." This is about life handing you a shove it up your ass, I mean handing you roadblocks. Or whatever you want to call it. I prefer to say, that life just got shoved up your ass a whole lot. 'Nuff said.

It has been a hell of a week, two weeks, a month, two months, a year. And no it isn't time for a year in review. I am sitting here, supposed to be cleaning the house, and I don't wanna. I want to be at the beach, soaking up the sun, not here chilly and feeling like cindrella, and not the part about going to the ball. I am the cindrella, with the rags on, dust on her nose, down on her hands and knees, cleaning. Ick.

Sometimes I think we have too much stuff. Okay, most of the time I think I have too much stuff. Why in the world do we need so much stuff. I was thinking earlier about a simple life, and I barely have room for a simple life. I was searching for places to put things, and found that I am out of room. I guess maybe I should have a sale, or a give-away thingie. Just bag it all up and donate it to Goodwill.

And did I mention middle-age. Egads, menopause, bi-focals, hypothyrodism, just to name a few. Ick.

I am not ready for fall, let alone the upcoming winter. It seems like summer just started and it's almost over. Ick.

Hey, give me some credit, I am trying to think of something good. I really am, but........

I guess I am glad that ......

I have another chance....maybe tomorrow.......

Life goes on......

No comments: